Monday, October 20, 2014

First Snowfall, Toronto Streetcar

8 x 8 oil on board
Since I had "snow colours" on my palette, I decided to do another snow scene rather than scrape off the paint and waste it.  I called this "First Snowfall" because there is very little accumulation on the ground. I don't know if we are ever ready for the first snow fall. Many of us rush off to get out snow tires put on at the last moment, not to mention any names.
A young woman rushes to board a Toronto Streetcar in the early evening.

3 comments:

J & B said...

What a lovely picture, it really works for me

Catherine Jeffrey said...

Thanks so much for your comment. Nice that snow can be appreciated even now!

Barbara Muir said...

Beautiful. Is it really possible to be ready? Okay I'll get ready.

XOXOXOXO Barbara